Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekly Goals 4/2


Last week was busy, but I was fairly productive. How did you do with your goals?

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.

Personal Goals


Home Management

  • Vacuum floors.
  • Complete April menu plan.
  • Set up April budget.

Blog Goals

This week is promising to be an extremely busy week for us. I will need to rely heavily on my goals if I am going to accomplish everything - at the time when it needs to be done!

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.

Personal Goals
  • Exercise three times for 30 minutes each time: Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
  • Finish reading "Margin" by Richard Swenson.
  • Vacation Bible School: Begin organizing "wish list." Send email about ordering together. Write new bulletin announcement.

Home Management

Blog Goals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!