Last week was busy, but I was fairly productive. How did you do with your goals?
- Love my husband.
Exercise three times for thirty minutes each time: Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Listen to Chapter 9 and the Appendix of Money Saving Mom's audiobook . Finish reading "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Adoption." . Begin reading "Margin: Restoring Emotional, Physical, Financial and Time Reserves to Overloaded Lives" by Richard Swenson . (I got mine at the library.) This is an additional book to my 2012 reading list . Prepare for VBS leader meeting (which is on April 1 - no foolin'!).
Vacuum floors. Complete April menu plan. Set up April budget.
Post review of Money Saving Mom's audiobook on Thursday. Post book review of "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Adoption." . Post a wrap-up on Wednesday of my DIY project for March : Gluten Free Pita Bread. Post Barbecue Chicken Sandwich recipe on Wednesday. Post a yearly and monthly goal review on Friday.
This week is promising to be an extremely busy week for us. I will need to rely heavily on my goals if I am going to accomplish everything - at the time when it needs to be done!
- Love my husband.
- Exercise three times for 30 minutes each time: Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Finish reading "Margin" by Richard Swenson.
- Vacation Bible School: Begin organizing "wish list." Send email about ordering together. Write new bulletin announcement.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- April DIY project: Artisan bread.
- Make Gluten Free Egg Bake for Easter Breakfast at church.
- Make Gluten Free Chocolate Breakfast Muffins.
- Continue cleaning out desk and reorganizing second bedroom. We are hoping to sell the desk - but it needs to be empty first!
- Begin Top 10 List series. This week's focus is the top 10 food items I buy.
- Promote Money Saving Mom's free, live webinar on Thursday.