Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekly Goals 4/9


Wow - last week was a busy week! I worked two full days and two half days and we had company over the weekend. I spent so much time in the kitchen! Here's the rundown of what I made:
Even amidst the busyness of the week, I did fairly well with my weekly goals:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.

Personal Goals

  • Exercise three times for 30 minutes each time: Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
  • Finish reading "Margin" by Richard Swenson. I finished this book, plus I also read "A Love that Multiplies" by the Duggar's. I enjoyed having some extra downtime to read this weekend, especially on Easter (after an 8 hour morning at church!).
  • Vacation Bible School: Begin organizing "wish list." Send email about ordering together. Write new bulletin announcement.

Home Management


Blog Goals


Of course, we were hoping things would slow down this week, but that's not the case! That would be too easy. :) A member passed away on Friday, so now we have a funeral this week. I have another lengthy list of lofty goals for this week though!

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.

Personal Goals

Home Management
  • Finish filing and organization in second bedroom.
  • Post flyer to sell desk and lamp.
  • Make a dish to take to the potluck on Thursday night.
  • Chop onions for freezer.
  • Burn the pictures on my computer to CDs (my computer is nearly 4.5 years old and it's starting to concern me at times...).

Blog Goals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!