Wow - last week was a busy week! I worked two full days and two half days and we had company over the weekend. I spent so much time in the kitchen! Here's the rundown of what I made:
- Artisan bread (This was my Do-It-Yourself project for April) with Tuscan dipping oil
- Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread (recipe from Better Homes and Gardens magazine)
- Gluten Free Devil's Food cakes (from Gluten Free on a Shoestring cookbook)
- Cheese Dip (similar to this recipe) with tortilla chips
- Gluten Free Chocolate Breakfast Muffins
- A Gluten Free Egg Bake (for Easter breakfast at church)
- And there was plenty of other cooking happening, too!
- Love my husband.
Exercise three times for 30 minutes each time: Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Finish reading "Margin" by Richard Swenson .I finished this book, plus I also read "A Love that Multiplies" by the Duggar's. I enjoyed having some extra downtime to read this weekend, especially on Easter (after an 8 hour morning at church!). Vacation Bible School: Begin organizing "wish list." Send email about ordering together. Write new bulletin announcement.
Sweep and mop floors. April DIY project : Artisan bread . Make Gluten Free Egg Bake for Easter Breakfast at church. Make Gluten Free Chocolate Breakfast Muffins .
- Continue cleaning out desk and reorganizing second bedroom. We are hoping to sell the desk - but it needs to be empty first!
Begin Top 10 List series. This week's focus is the top 10 food items I buy. Promote Money Saving Mom's free, live webinar on Thursday .
Of course, we were hoping things would slow down this week, but that's not the case! That would be too easy. :) A member passed away on Friday, so now we have a funeral this week. I have another lengthy list of lofty goals for this week though!
- Love my husband.
- Exercise three times for 30 minutes each time: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Read "The Tightwad Gazette" by Amy Dacyczyn.
- Vacation Bible School: Wish list, leaders.
- Finish filing and organization in second bedroom.
- Post flyer to sell desk and lamp.
- Make a dish to take to the potluck on Thursday night.
- Chop onions for freezer.
- Burn the pictures on my computer to CDs (my computer is nearly 4.5 years old and it's starting to concern me at times...).