Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekly Goals 5/14


We're actually gone on a retreat currently, but my weekly goals will post, even in my absence! How would I ever survive without them?!

Here's how I did last week:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.

Personal Goals


Home Management Goals

  • Finish switching to my new computer (free! courtesy of my brother in law!).
  • Organize the two carts in our office. Thankfully, this project is now complete!
  • Vacuum and sweep.
  • This month's Do-It-Yourself project: Homemade Hamburger Buns. (possibly) I won't be making these now because my husband doesn't need any! I may try them later this summer instead. Over the weekend, we did make Homemade Pizza Pockets for my husband, though!
  • Plant vegetables this weekend (we'll be doing a small "container garden" again this year). We are looking forward to tomatoes and green peppers, as well as lettuce and fresh parsley!
Blog Goals


And here are my goals for this week:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
  • Attend a two-day "pastors and wives" retreat with my husband.

Personal Goals
  • Exercise three times: 30 minutes on treadmill and 10 sit-ups each time.
  • Finish read my ebook. (I'm seriously hoping I can finally cross this off after this week!)
  • Finish reading "The Meaning of Marriage" by Timothy Keller.
  • VBS preparations: bulletin, newsletter, Voter's meeting notes, website.

Home Management Goals
  • Sweep and mop floors.
Blog Goals
  • Continue with the Top 10 series, this week with the health and beauty items I don't purchase.
  • Post a recipe: Cheeseburger Meatloaf (on Friday).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!