As we head quickly into the summer months, I've been evaluating my goals and planning out the month of June.
As I've been saying all year, I began creating monthly goals for myself, based on my yearly goals. Then, I break those monthly goals down into weekly goals - and I chip away at those goals each day. Following this process has made a huge difference in what I am able to accomplish. In fact, I am accomplishing more than I thought possible!
Here's a look at the goals toward which I will be working in the month of June:
- The Fiddler by Beverly Lewis
- Write It Down, Make It Happen by Henriette Klauser
- Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey by Joanie Demer and Heather Wheeler
- The Open Adoption Book by Bruce Rappaport
- Be Centsable by Kristin McKee and Chrissy Pate