Monday, July 30, 2012

Menu Plan 7/29: Cheeseburger Pie, BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, + more!


It's hard to believe August is here already! We tried this new recipe for Creamy Chicken Tacos last week and thought it was so-so...we both thought it might be better if I used half cream cheese and half cheddar cheese. Perhaps we'll try it again!

Sunday: Leftovers.

Monday: Leftovers/quick dinner.

Tuesday: Cheeseburger Pie, veggies.

Wednesday: Breakfast for dinner.

Thursday: Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches, fried potatoes, vegetables.

Friday: Grill.

Saturday: Grill.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work.

Are you interested in menu planning? Read my two part series about why menu planning is so beneficial and how to get started. I promise it will help you live more intentionally!

Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!