Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekly Goals 4/30: Prepping for May


Geez, what a week we have had! Last week was busy as we prepared to leave, and then I took most of the weekend off from blogging as my sister was married on Saturday (and I was the matron of honor). We are finally home and are trying to get situated again - and prepped for another busy week!

Here's how I did with last week's goals:

Family Goals

  • Love my husband.

Personal Goals

  • Exercise two times: Tuesday and Wednesday. I usually aim for three days per week, but I just don't think that's going to happen since we are traveling later in the week, so I'm being realistic! {Wednesday didn't happen because I had an awful backache!}
  • Finish reading "The Tightwad Gazette" and "He Remembers the Barren." {I had hoped to read over the weekend, but that clearly did not happen! I hardly sat down for the entire weekend!}
  • Read "Dear Birthmother" by Kathleen Silber.
  • Plan personal goals for May. {My May goals were posted earlier today.}

Home Management Goals

  • Dust.
  • Pack gifts and other items for trip.

Blog Goals


And here's my plan for this week:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.

Personal Goals

Home Management Goals
  • Put together May menu plan.
  • Put together May budget spreadsheet.
  • Clean bathrooms thoroughly (this did not happen last week!).

Blog Goals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!