Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Goals Update: Yearly Goals + February goals

As we near the end of February, how have you done with your recent goals? Here's a look at how I am doing with my goals for 2012 and my goals for the month of February.

2012 Yearly Goals

Personal
Blog

Marriage and Family

February Goals

Personal
  • Read three books: The Happiness Project, Kisses from Katie, plus one more. {I did read three books. See above.}
  • My DIY project: Make Homemade English muffins for my husband.
  • Continue to exercise at least three times per week.
  • Continue organizing the filing cabinet.
  • Celebrate three years of marriage with my husband!
Blog


I love sitting down on a weekly and monthly basis to examine how I am doing with my goals. It helps me be so much more intentional. And by having a set goal that I want to meet, I am so much more likely to accomplish it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!