Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekly Goals 2/13


Because last week was relatively "normal," I was able to do very well with accomplishing my goals.

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
  • Eat at least three servings of fruits and vegetables per day.
  • Finish my top-secret anniversary gift for my husband. :) - The final touches will be put on it on Monday night!

Personal Goals

  • Exercise three times for 30 minutes each time: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
  • Read my second book for February (from my private list). I am getting closer to finishing this book.

Home Management Goals


Blog Goals


Again this week, I don't expect anything out of the ordinary (the key word there is "expect"!). Here are my goals for this week:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
  • Eat at least three servings of fruits and vegetables per day.
  • Celebrate three years with my husband. :)

Personal Goals
  • Exercise three times for 30 minutes each time: Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday.
  • Finish my second book for February.
  • Put together bulletin insert for Sunday (Vacation Bible School).

Home Management Goals

Blog Goals

What are your goals for this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!