Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekly Goals 2/6: GF Carrot Muffins, organizing, and buy prices...


I did pretty well last week with my goals - how did you do? Setting these weekly, monthly and yearly goals is helping be so much more intentional in my life now!

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
  • Eat at least three servings of fruits and vegetables per day.

Personal Goals


Home Management Goals

  • Finish February menu plan.
  • Make Butterhorns (at my husband's request!).
  • Organize our filing cabinet: car insurance and life insurance. I did not get to this since we went to my in-laws' house for a day and a half.

Blog Goals


I think we are staying in town all week. Hopefully. :) Here's what I am planning to accomplish this week:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
  • Eat at least three servings of fruits and vegetables per day.
  • Finish my top-secret anniversary gift for my husband. :)

Personal Goals
  • Exercise three times for 30 minutes each time: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
  • Read my second book for February (from my private list).

Home Management Goals

Blog Goals

2 comments:

  1. The fruits and veggies goal is a good one! I am terrible at that. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine - We got started on that through an incentive program with our health insurance last year (we earned free money for healthy habits, like fruit/veggie intake, exercise, etc.). It was a great way to start a new healthy habit!

      They're doing it again this year, which is awesome!

      Delete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!