There weren't any surprises in my week last week, which meant that I was able to accomplish quite a bit on my weekly goals list.
- Love my husband.
Exercise three times for 30 minutes each time: Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Finish reading "Goals!" by Brian Tracy. I am almost finished with this book.
Listen to Chapters 2 and 3 of Money Saving Mom's audio book (for a blog review).
Home Management Goals
Clean out and reorganize our bathroom closet, which holds all of our linens, plus our health and beauty stockpile.I spent Tuesday afternoon working on this extensive project. Sweep and mop the floors. Make Butterhorns for my husband. Make two pans of bars for this weekend's Corned Beef & Cabbage dinner at church.I made Snickerdoodle Blondies with Cinnamon Chips and Whole Wheat Brownies. Post Homemade Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets recipe on Wednesday.This recipe was posted on Wednesday. Post about this week's Declutter project: the bathroom closet.I explained what I did - and even included pictures - in this post. On Saturday, post about my filing cabinet reorganization project (which is complete!).This was a two month project and I am so happy that it's done! Read about it in this post.
This week should be about the same for us. We don't have anything out of the ordinary planned, which is kinda nice. :)
- Love my husband.
- Listen to Chapters 4 and 5 of Money Saving Mom's audio book (for a blog review).
- Finish reading "Goals!" by Brian Tracy.
- Begin reading "Please Stop Laughing at Me" by Jodee Blanco.
- Create a new Vacation Bible School announcement for Sunday.
- Make Cheeseburger Soup for Lenten dinner on Wednesday night.
- Vacuum floors (family room and bedrooms).
- Brainstorm for my "Top 10 List" series (which will run in April and May!).
- Review and host a giveaway for Purex Insiders: post on Monday night. I'll be giving away four coupons, each for a free Purex product, so be sure to enter the giveaway!