Monday, March 5, 2012

Weekly Goals 3/5: Project Declutter!


Last went very well as far as goal-setting goes! I am so thankful to be feeling better. I never realize how much I appreciate my nose until it's "broken" (as one of my Preschoolers would say!). How did you do with your weekly goals?

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.

Personal Goals


Home Management Goals

  • Organize the filing cabinet: bank paperwork. I actually finished the rest of the filing cabinet! I am so glad to have this project done - it is already making our paperwork system work so much more smoothly. Look for a post this week about my approach to taming the paperwork!
  • Clean out the kitchen junk drawer (I was inspired by Crystal's post last week!). Boy, was this drawer a mess! Thankfully, it's looking much better now.

Blog Goals

This week is another relatively normal week (if there is such a thing!), so here's what I have in mind for this week:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.

Personal Goals

Home Management Goals
  • Clean out and reorganize our bathroom closet, which holds all of our linens, plus our health and beauty stockpile.
  • Sweep and mop the floors.
  • Make Butterhorns for my husband.
  • Make two pans of bars for this weekend's Corned Beef & Cabbage dinner at church.
Blog Goals
  • Post Homemade Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets recipe on Wednesday.
  • Post about this week's Declutter project: the bathroom closet.
  • On Saturday, post about my filing cabinet reorganization project (which is complete!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!