Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer Cleaning Day 6


Today's Summer Cleaning projects were to clean the washing machine and dryer, plus clean out the car.

Our washing machine (note: all of the appliances belong with the rental) has always been disgusting (in my opinion)! It's dusty and dirty and just plain grosses me out. So I made up a bucket of water with disinfectant and went to work on the washing machine and the dryer.


The entire project took me about 10 minutes and both machines are so much cleaner!


After that, I headed outside to clean out my car. About two months ago, we cleaned out our cars, vacuumed them thoroughly, wiped down the interiors and then washed the exteriors. Because we did that, my car did not need much work today.


I did pull a few pieces of trash out, though, after our trip earlier this week. I love having a clean car, so I'm glad that I was "forced" to look it over and clean it out again.


Summer Cleaning continues on Monday next week with:

Wipe down all the baseboards in your home. I recommend using a solution of water & disinfectant and a rag.

If you need to catch up:

  • Days 1 & 2 - clean out your purse, wash throw blankets and clean the refrigerator.
  • Day 3 - clean the freezer.
  • Day 4 - vacuum underneath beds.
  • Day 5 - vacuum underneath couches and chairs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!