Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My 9 Weekly Goals


I didn't post any weekly goals last week due to the Christmas holiday, so here is the update on how I did with my goals from two weeks ago. I am excited because it's not too often that I can cross off every single goal!

Family Goals
  • Love my husband & baby and enjoy our holiday gatherings!

Personal Goals
  • Continue crocheting Baby Girl's blanket. My goal is to finish the blanket this week, so I can start the border next week. {I am about halfway done with the border now!}
  • Finish reading "Womanly Art of Breastfeeding." Start reading "Courageous." {I finished Womanly Art of Breastfeeding and Courageous. I'm now reading the first book on my 2013 list, "You Lost Me."}
  • Continue working on 2013 Reading List. {See my 2013 Reading List in this post. So excited to tackle this list!}
Home Management Goals

  • Finish baby shower thank you cards. {Finally done!}
  • Cleaning: dust, sweep & mop, and vacuum.
  • Cooking and baking: Butterhorns, Homemade Cranberry Sauce, Punch (for Thursday), Chex Mix, Cinnamon rolls, and probably more that I am forgetting now!

Blog Goals


As 2013 starts, you can check out a few posts I've done recently about my goal-setting in the new year:

With all of this in mind, here are my weekly goals for the first week of the new year:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband and baby!

Personal Goals

Home Management Goals
  • Finish thank you notes.
  • Make appointment for treadmill work.

Blog Goals
  • Finish Buy Price Comparison spreadsheet.
  • Write first 2013 Buy Price post (will go up Monday, Jan. 7).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!