Thursday, December 27, 2012

2012 Final Update: Reading

Update: Check out my 2013 Reading List in this post!

Here is the final update on my reading for 2012. I set a goal to read 36 books and I actually read 43 books! I really enjoyed having a set list of books to read...it kept me focused on my goal. I also read additional books that weren't on my initial list (and I adjusted my Reading List partway through the year!), but overall, this was a great experiment for me.

Because of my great success (and love for reading!), look for my 2013 Reading List tomorrow!

Here are the books I read in 2012...some links include my thoughts about the book, while others simply link you to the book on Amazon.

  1. When Empty Arms Become a Heavy Burden
  2. Quitter
  3. The Happiness Project
  4. Hannah's Hope
  5. Eat That Frog
  6. Kisses from Katie
  7. The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
  8. The Infertility Companion
  9. Goals: How to Get Everything You Want - Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible
  10. Please Stop Laughing at Me
  11. A Love that Multiplies
  12. Margin
  13. The Complete Idiot's Guide to Adoption
  14. The Tightwad Gazette
  15. The Meaning of Marriage
  16. Successful Adoption: A Guide for Christian Families
  17. Dear Birthmother
  18. He Remembers the Barren
  19. How My Soul Yearns
  20. Write It Down, Make It Happen
  21. Be Centsable
  22. The Fiddler
  23. Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey
  24. My Stubborn Heart
  25. What to Expect When You're Expecting
  26. Belly Laughs
  27. Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy
  28. Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
  29. Almost Amish
  30. Sink Reflections
  31. Understanding World Religions in 15 Minutes a Day
  32. When Hope Blossoms
  33. Ina May's Guide to Childbirth
  34. Celebrating and Savoring a Simple Christmas ebook
  35. When to Speak Up and When to Shut Up
  36. 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life ebook (or get the Kindle version here)
  37. The Bridesmaid
  38. 10 Secret's to Life's Biggest Challenges
  39. From the Hips
  40. Power of a Praying Wife
  41. Real Food for Mother and Baby
  42. Womanly Art of Breastfeeding
  43. Courageous
*I also listened to the audiobook version of "Money Saving Mom's Budget."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!