Monday, December 31, 2012

December Goals Update


Here's a look at how I did with my goals in December. You can also check out my final updates on my 2012 yearly goals, my 2012 Do-It-Yourself projects, and my 2012 reading list!

You can also take a look at my reading list for 2013.

Personal Goals
Read the last seven books on
my 2012 Reading List. Whatever books I am not able to read this month will roll over into my 2013 Reading List.

  1. Pregnancy and Childbirth Secrets
  2. You Lost Me
  3. Real Food for Mother and Baby
  4. Womanly Art of Breastfeeding
  5. Courageous
  6. Natural Hospital Birth
  7. The Everything Breastfeeding Book

Complete my Do-It-Yourself project. I've altered this and will focus on making Christmas cookies instead. Here are some of the cookies I want to make (and I am certain that more will be added to the list!): {We had so much fun with cookie-making this year! Our favorite was definitely the GF Peanut Blossoms...tasted exactly like the "real" thing!!}
  1. Gluten Free Peanut Butter Blossoms (I will use Better Batter flour.) {The gluten free version was so good that we never made "regular" ones!}
  2. Regular Peanut Butter Blossoms
  3. Cookie Dough Truffles (I made these last year with Better Batter and they were awesome!)
  4. Gluten Free Cake Pops
  5. Gluten Free Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies
  6. Grandma's Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
  7. Plus Chocolate-Covered Pretzels (both regular and gluten free)

Make and freeze applesauce.

Label 2013 folders and put them in the filing cabinet.

Host Christmas (several times!).

Begin working on the Winter LLMA newsletter.

Continue
crocheting Baby Girl's blanket. {It's almost done! I'm just working on the border now.}

Create my 2013 Reading List.

Blog Goals
Post an update at the end of the month for my 2012 reading.


Post an update at the end of the month for my 2012 DIY projects.

Review Dial holiday soap for Purex insiders.
{Check out my review in this post; we loved this soap!}

Work on my Buy Price spreadsheet. Look for updated buy prices during the month of January! {I am continuing to work on this and plan to start the series on January 7.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!