Friday, April 27, 2012

A Goals Update: Yearly Goals + April Goals


April was a very busy month (like any other month!) - here's an update on how I did with my yearly goals and my monthly goals:

2012 Yearly Goals

Personal

  • Read 36 books in 2012 = three per month. Still doing really well with reading!
  • Completely reorganize our filing cabinet. I intend to spend at least one hour per week on this (during an average week).
  • Complete one Do-It-Yourself project per month. Artisan bread was a huge hit with my husband and his parents!
  • Exercise regularly - at least three times per week.
  • Create monthly goals (a new concept, but similar to my weekly goals) for my personal life.
  • Continue creating weekly goals. Weekly goals (and goal-setting in general) are making such a huge difference for me this year!
Blog - All of these goals are going well!

  • Post a Do-It-Yourself project update at the end of each month.
  • Post a monthly reading update at the end of each month.
  • Post two new recipes per month.
  • Create monthly goals for my blog.
Marriage and Family

April Goals


Personal Goals

Blog Goals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!