Monday, June 4, 2012

My Weekly Goals 6/4


This week officially starts "summer break" at our house. I am still hoping to find a part-time job for the summer, but in the meantime (and even if I do get a job), I have a full plan of action for the summer months!

Here's how I did with last week's goals:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.

Personal Goals


Home Management Goals

  • Put together June menu plan.
  • Put together June goals.
  • Sweep and dust.

Blog Goals


And here's what I am aiming for this week:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
  • "Ride the Ducks" on Friday in the Dells. (We received a coupon and my husband has never been on these before, so we're going to take a ride on them!)

Personal Goals

Home Management Goals

Blog Goals
  • Blog each evening (Tues., Wed., and Thurs.) about my "Summer Cleaning...the easy way."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!