Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A 6 month reading update: 23 books in six months!


When 2012 began, I set a goal to read at least three books per month. After six months, I have actually far exceeded that goal! Many months, I read at least four books. I can assure you that I single-handedly kept our little library hopping with the Inter-library loan program!

Being intentional about reading regularly made a huge difference in how many books I have been reading.

Here's the rundown on the books I have read so far this year. Click on any link to read my thoughts about that particular book.
*I also listened to the audiobook version of "Money Saving Mom's Budget."

In six months, I have read 23 books, for an average of 3.8 books per month! I am looking forward to reading many more books throughout the second half of 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Funny!! I just posted my reading update too!!! I was going to make a list with the posts but I didn't get to it yet since we have been out of power for 4 days. So excited to get to do it now that I we got power again!! Thanks for the great list.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!